Vendor Registration Guidelines
We look forward to having you as a vendor for Edgerton Frontier Days 2022. The Frontier Days Committee hopes this will be another fun and successful show for everyone.
These guidelines will give you important information for preparing for the event.
- No, laser pointers
- Guns may not be sold or given as prizes
- Knives can be sold (MUST follow all Kansas rules and regulations).
Dates of Interest
- Festival Date
- Friday, June 17, 2022 – 4 PM to Midnight
- 5:00 PM CRAFT & FOOD VENDORS OPEN
- Saturday, June 18, 2022 – 10 AM until Midnight
- Vendor Registration Deadline – June 1, 2022
- Registration must be mailed to Edgerton Frontier Days Association P.O. Box 222 Edgerton, KS 66021
- with payment included.
- Setup begins at noon on Friday, June 17; all setups must be done by 10 AM on Saturday, June 18.
- You are responsible for your own setup and teardown.
- We ask that no departures before Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Please be considerate of others and remove your vehicles to the parking area as soon as possible.
- Parking – While parking along the streets, please do not block the driveways, and please be considerate of property owners.
- Sales Tax – As required by state law – All vendors must collect sales tax at 8.975%
- Security – The festival does not provide insurance; you are encouraged to provide insurance for you, your personal property, and your inventory. We recommend you also have a fire extinguisher on hand.
- Advertising – We will be advertising the festival on social media.
- Inspections – All Food Vendors are subject to County Health and Fire Marshall Inspections.
- Questions or Concerns – Please feel free to contact Darlene Brown @ 913-710-3652 or Nathan Eggleston @ 913-461-5511