Vendor Registration Guidelines
We look forward to having you as a vendor for Edgerton Frontier Days 2021. The Frontier Days Committee hopes this will be another fun and successful show for everyone.
These guidelines will give you important information for preparing for the event.
- No sales of knives, guns or laser pointers / projectors!
- Dates of Interest
- Festival Date
- Friday June 18, 2021 – 4PM to Midnight
- 5:00 PM CRAFT & FOOD VENDORS OPEN
- Saturday June 19, 2021 – 10AM until Midnight
- Vendor Registration Deadline – June 1, 2021
- Registration must be mailed to Edgerton Frontier Days Association with payment included. P.O. Box 222 Edgerton, KS 66021
- Setup begins at noon on Friday June 18; all setups must be done by 10AM on Saturday June 19.
- You are responsible for your own setup and teardown.
- We ask that no departures before Saturday June 19, 2021
- Please be considerate of others and remove your vehicles to parking area as soon as possible.
- Parking – While parking along the streets, please do not block the driveways, and please be considerate of property owners.
- No sales of knives, guns, or laser pointers/projectors!
- Sales Tax – As required by state law – All vendors must collect sales tax at 8.975%
- Security – The festival does not provide insurance; you are encouraged to provide insurance for you, your personal property, and your inventory. We recommend you also have a fire extinguisher on hand.
- Advertising – We will be advertising the festival on social media.
- Inspections – All Food Vendors are subject to County Health and Fire Marshall Inspections.
- Questions or Concerns – Please feel free to contact Glyn Powers @ 913-238-9539 or Ken Newcome @ 913-238-1157